Erotic

Moderatorzy: Ricko, Liadrin

Erotic

Postprzez WallaceFeeta » Wt mar 30, 2021 20:09

Obrazek

It was still six hours before the flight, and I went sightseeing. When I got back to the bus station, it was already dark. There were a lot of people on the platform, and buses were coming and going. The bus to Novokuznetsk was already boarding. There was a queue waiting for him. I also approached and began to move slowly towards the bus. I had a seat at the front of the bus. Climbing the stairs, I began to move forward and look for my place, at number eleven. When I saw him, I went over and... I was stunned with surprise. She was sitting in the next seat.... No, there is still a God in the world! She looked up, and I could read a little fright in her eyes. But I immediately tried to calm her down (because she might have inadvertently asked someone to switch places with her). I pretended to see her for the first time, and in general I am not interested in women at the moment, squeezed to my place by the window. This seemed to make an impression, as she seemed to have calmed down and seemed to think that I didn't recognize her. When I settled down, I thought it was a good thing I was sitting at the window, since I could control the movements on the bus, and I was almost invisible.

Source:
https://goximoo1.biz/erotic/
Erotic

Tags:
Erotic
black man innocent white girls
indian girl showing self pussy
lesbian mature women getting spanked
WallaceFeeta

Postprzez » Wt mar 30, 2021 20:09

Powrót do Regulamin